[WEBCLIENT-232] Change password previous user settings default if change user before logging in Created: 02/Mar/18 Updated: 10/Apr/18 Resolved: 02/Mar/18
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
When logging into the Web Client, users will be forced to change their password if it has expired. A change password popup will open and once they successfully change their password the popup will close and they will be brought back to the login page of the i2b2 Web Client.
The problem is, if the user doesn't log in with their new user and instead changes to another user who also has an expired password. The change password popup will display again only this time the information for the previous user is defaulting in the fields. These fields should be empty because it is a different user.
If the user had signed in or closed their browser and went back to the i2b2 Web Client login they information would not default. It is only if you select another user whose password is also expired right after changing the password of one user (without logging in).
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 28/Mar/18 ]|
Can also reproduce this if change password within the i2b2 Web Client. Here are the steps to reproduce it within the Web Client.
1. Log into the Web Client.
2. In the Web Client Toolbar click on 'Change Password'
3. The i2b2 Change Password window will open.
4. Enter the appropriate information to change your password.
5. Click on the OK button.
6. The Change Password window will close and a message informing you your password was changed will display.
7. Close the message.
8. Click on 'Change Password' to open on the i2b2 Change Password window again.
9. Notice when the window defaults the fields are already populated with data.
10. If you click on OK you will receive an error message that says the current password is incorrect. This is message is correct because the current password is defaulting to the one it was before you just changed it to in the earlier steps.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 10/Apr/18 ]|
|Tested and the issue has been fixed.|