[WEBCLIENT-231] Able to set Date constraint on previous queries/ptset as concept Created: 14/Feb/18  Updated: 23/Oct/19  Resolved: 23/Oct/19

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: Web Client
Affects Version/s: 1.7.09
Fix Version/s: 1.7.11, 1.7.12

Type: Bug Priority: Minor
Reporter: Reeta Metta Assignee: Reeta Metta
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Attachments: PNG File dtconst.PNG     PNG File dtconst_ptst.PNG    
Affects View/s:
Query Tool
i2b2 Feature/s:
Constraints - Date
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Participant/s:

Description   
drag and drop a previous query onto the 1st group panel
Right click on the previous query concept and select 'set date constraint' from the context menu
Set a date constraint , example >12/1/2014 on the date picker pop up.
click OK.
Issue1:
Expected Result: Msg should be displayed to the user that date condtraints cannot be set on previous query.
Actual result: The date picker pop up OK button seem to be non functional and no msg dispalyed to user
Issue2:Click cancel on the date picker pop up after setting date constraint
Now drag and drop a second concept to the same group panel as the previous query,
Expected Result: no date constraint should be set on the previous query
Actual Result: date constraint appears on the previous query concept after adding a second concept to the same group panel
Note: Same issue exists for Patient set as concept

Comments   
Comment by Jeffrey Klann [ 05/Sep/19 ]
Reeta, can you provide the code snippet from the biobank portal? I can't find it.
Comment by Jeffrey Klann [ 01/Oct/19 ]
1) Some of this was fixed in 1.7.11.
2) I added Nich's change to disallow date constraints on previous queries, patient sets, and demographics.

However, demographic constraints can still be set on the demodata because it uses the fact table, not the patient dimension. This is not a bug but we should clean up the demodata in a future release.
Comment by Jeffrey Klann [ 02/Oct/19 ]
Fixed item-level date constraint bug, works now.
Generated at Fri Mar 29 08:41:07 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.