[WEBCLIENT-226] Single sign-on location for Web Client and Admin Created: 21/Dec/17  Updated: 25/Apr/18  Resolved: 01/Feb/18

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.7.10

Type: Improvement Priority: Major
Reporter: Mike Mendis Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Done Votes: 0
Labels: wikirelease
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Sprint: v1710.1
Testing Notes: Verified an i2b2 administrator can log into the Admin module from the Web Client login page. The following 3 user scenarios were tested.

1. User isAdmin=true, no projects.
      - Enter login credentials, will go directly to Admin module

2. User isAdmin=true, is associated to at least 1 project
      - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects & Administrator listed. Selecting Administration will launch the Admin module

3. User isAdmin=false, is associated to at least 2 projects
      - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects. Administrator is not listed.

4. User isAdmin=false, is associated to only 1 project
      - Enter login credentials, the Web Client will open.

Participant/s:

Description   
i2b2 Administrators will no longer need to go to two different locations to log into the Admin module and the i2b2 Web Client. They can now go to the same location as their i2b2 Web Client and login. Provided their user is setup as an Admin they will be able to select "Administrator" from the list of projects in the project dialog. The Administrator project will launch the Admin module.

Generated at Sat Apr 27 02:51:45 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.