[WEBCLIENT-168] Add the ability to expand the Query Status view Created: 18/Dec/15 Updated: 25/Jan/16 Resolved: 22/Dec/15
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
i2b2 Web Client
|Testing Notes:|| TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 12/22/2015
Test Date: 12/22/2015
Tested By: Reeta Metta
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
Clients Tested :
i2b2 Web Client
Environments Tested :
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Databases: Not applicable for this test
Client OS: Windows, Mac
Working as expected
In the i2b2 Web Client, there is a "Query Status view" that appears below the Query Tool. This Query Status view has three options available to the user; (1) Show Query Status, (2) Graph Results, and (3) Query Report. Currently this view is a fixed size and is rather small, which makes it difficult to view all the information found on the three pages (tabs). In release 1.7.07, we have added the ability to expand the Query Status view to increase it's size. This JIRA issue has been submitted to track the improvement being made to this status box.
* In the top right corner of the Query Status view a new icon will display. This icon is the same one that represents expand / collapse on other views.
* Clicking on this icon will expand the status box to display over the Query Tool. The entire right hand side of the page will be the status box.
* Once expanded, clicking on the new icon will return the view to its default size. The Query Tool will once again display above the Query Status box.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 25/Jan/16 ]|
On 01/22/2016, the 1.7.07 Release was made available at the following locations.
- zip files for release 1.7.07 are available on this site. This includes both the code and documentation.
- source code has been tagged with v1.7.07.