[WEBCLIENT-157] Concept codes are displayed in tooltip even when the option is not selected Created: 10/Dec/15  Updated: 17/Oct/16  Resolved: 10/Aug/16

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.7.08

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Victor Castro Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Find Terms, Navigate Terms
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: This can be reproduced in the test environment. It looks like the Navigate Terms view is using the Options that are set for the Find Terms view. By default Show concept codes is checked off in Find Terms. If you go to the Find Terms options and uncheck the Show concept codes, the codes will not display when you go back to Navigate Terms.

What Should Happen:

The Navigate Terms view should reference its own options and the Find Terms view should continue to reference its own.
Testing Notes:
TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 08/09/2016

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEST DATE: 08/09/2016
TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe
BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.08.0001
TEST STATUS: Passed

CLIENTS TESTED:
     i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Not applicable for this test
     Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
Tested with the latest build (1.7.08.0001) and it appears to be working correctly.

SCENARIOS TESTED
1. Tested in both Navigate and Find Terms.

2. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked.

3. Verified concept codes do not appear in the tooltip when the "Show Concept Codes in Tooltips" option is not checked.

ISSUES FOUND:
No issues found
Participant/s:

Description   
The concept codes are appended to the end of the tooltips even when the option 'Show Concept Codes in Tooltips' is unchecked in the options dialog box.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 17/Oct/16 ]
This change was included in version 1.7.08, which was released on 10/07/2016.
Generated at Sat Apr 20 12:14:36 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.