[WEBCLIENT-129] Temporal Query does not run after deleting an event Created: 12/Jun/15  Updated: 20/Aug/15  Resolved: 20/Aug/15

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Reeta Metta Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Working As Designed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Issue Links:
Relates
related to WEBCLIENT-75 Cannot delete event from temporal que... Closed
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Core
Reproduction Notes: The issue as described is not valid in that the system is functioning correctly. There is no way to delete an event once it has been added. The inability to delete an event is a known issue and is being addressed in issue WEBCLIENT-75.

If you are "deleting the event" by clicking on the X in the panel, this is not meant to delete the event. The X in the panel only deletes the items in the panel not the event. In which case, the query is not running because it doesn't have the required information (at least 1 concept) for the added event.

This issue will be closed. Changes made to address deleting events will continue to be addressed in WEBCLIENT-75.
Participant/s:

Description   

Drag the Temporal query "((t) FemaleHypertensive diIschemic heart Cerebrovascular@09:37:11"
(which has 3 existing events) into the query Name box .
Then delete event 3.
Then rerun the query

After deleting event 3, the query is not running.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 20/Aug/15 ]
See WEBCLIENT-75
Generated at Fri Apr 26 21:52:11 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.