[WEBCLIENT-126] Only able to view the first two events when previous temporal query is added to the query tool Created: 04/Jun/15  Updated: 18/Aug/15  Resolved: 23/Jul/15

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: Web Client
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.7.06

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Query Tool
i2b2 Feature/s:
Temporal Queries
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: This can be reproduced in the i2b2 Test environment. Since it is not an issue in the released software therefore it cannot be reproduced in the demo environment.
Testing Notes: TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/23/2015
Build Number:
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
     i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Not applicable for this test
     Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. Users can now view all events when dropping a previous temporal query into the Query Tool.
Participant/s:

Description   
In the Query Tool, if you drag a previous temporal query that has more than two events defined only the first two events are displaying. When you click on the down arrow to display the list of temporal pages only the following selections will appear.

Population in which event occurs
Event 1
Event 2
Define order of events

Even though a third event is defined the "Event 3" option is not displaying in the list so users can't access that page.

If you run the query, the third event is included. The problem is users can't get to it to make edits and they may not even know it is present when running the query.

NOTE: This issue does not exist in the current released versions of i2b2 (1.7.05 and earlier). The issue is expected to be fixed as part of 1.7.06 and therefore will not affect general i2b2 users.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 18/Aug/15 ]
The fix for this issue was included in the 1.7.06 release.

i2b2 version 1.7.06 was released on August 12, 2015.
Generated at Fri Mar 29 06:11:54 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.