[WEBCLIENT-117] Query Tool displays behind Query Status and Graph Results tabs Created: 22/May/15  Updated: 18/Aug/15  Resolved: 23/Jul/15

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: Web Client
Affects Version/s: 1.7.05
Fix Version/s: 1.7.06

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Query Tool
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
i2b2 Related Project/s:
BBP
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: This can be reproduced in the i2b2 Demo and Test environments.

1. Drag and drop a previous temporal query from Previous Queries to the Query Tool.
2. Notice the Query Tool expands to display the temporal query tab selections.
3. Notice the bottom of the Query Tool displays behind the Show Query Status and Graph Results.
Testing Notes: TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 07/23/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/23/2015
Build Number:
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
     i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Not applicable for this test
     Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. The Query Tool no long displays behind Show Query Status and Graph Results when a previous temporal query is added to the Query Tool.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 07/21/2015
Build Number:

Clients Tested :
     i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Not applicable for this test
     Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
Tested with the latest web client build and it is not working correctly. The Query Tool is still displaying behind Show Query Status and Graph Results.

NOTE: If you resize the Query Tool it will display everything correctly. Once you do this then the issue will not occur again during that session. But once you log back in you will have the issue.

Participant/s:

Description   
When you drop a previous temporal query into the Query Tool the panel expands correctly but the bottom of it displays behind the View Query Status and Graph Results. This results in users not being able to select the Run Query and Print Query buttons.

Work Around:
Click on the Expand / Restore button located in the top right corner of the Query Tool panel. Once it expands click on the button to restore the Query Tool to it's normal size. When it restores it the View Query Status and Graph Results tabs will display below the Query Tool instead of over it.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 21/Jul/15 ]
Issue found when testing. See Testing Notes for detailed information on the issue.
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 18/Aug/15 ]
The fix for this issue was included in the 1.7.06 release.

i2b2 version 1.7.06 was released on August 12, 2015.
Generated at Sat Apr 20 04:29:11 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.