[WEBCLIENT-102] Print Query doesn't display name if printing a previous query Created: 09/Apr/15 Updated: 25/Jan/16 Resolved: 08/Dec/15
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
i2b2 Web Client
|Affects Web Browser/s:||
All Web Browsers
|Reproduction Notes:|| STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Run a query in the i2b2 Web Client.
2. In Previous Query, rename the query.
3. Drag the renamed Previous Query to the Query Name in the Query Tool.
4. Notice the correct name displays.
5. Click on the Print Query button.
6. A new window will open with the query information displaying in a printable format.
7. Notice the Name of the Previous Query does not display at the Query Name.
|Testing Notes:|| TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 12/08/2015
Test Date: 12/08/2015
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
Clients Tested :
i2b2 Web Client
Environments Tested :
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Databases: Not applicable for this test
Client OS: Windows, Mac
Working as expected
In the Query Tool, when you drop a Previous Query and click on the Print Query button, the following will print instead of the actual name of the Previous Query.
"No Query Name is currently provided."
The name of the Previous Query will display correctly in the Query Tool the issue only occurs when you are printing the query.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 30/Dec/15 ]|
|In Release 1.7.07 this is no longer going to be an issue because a new Query Report has been developed. This Query Report replaces the Print Query.|
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 25/Jan/16 ]|
On 01/22/2016, the 1.7.07 Release was made available at the following locations.
- zip files for release 1.7.07 are available on this site. This includes both the code and documentation.
- source code has been tagged with v1.7.07.