[CORE-218] New web service to retrieve the db lookup settings in the configuration files Created: 01/Aug/16  Updated: 17/Oct/16  Resolved: 28/Sep/16

Project: i2b2 Core Software
Component/s: CRC Cell
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.7.08

Type: New Feature Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Completed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Core
i2b2 Related Project/s:
PCORI
Affects Database/s:
All databases
Developer Notes: The 4 CRC DBlookup WS Msgs (getAllDblookups, setDblookup, getDblookup, and deleteDblookup) have been checked into GitHUB for 1.7.0.8, and are ready to be tested. Refer to the CRC_Messaging_1-7-0-8.docx
Testing Notes: While testing the new db lookup services I verified the following:

1. The get_all_dblookups message returns all the appropriate data for each cell (individual lookups performed).
2. The set_dblookups message enabled me to add a new entry into each of the DB_LOOKUP tables as well as edit existing entries.
3. The get_dblookups message returned all the appropriate data for a single entry in the DB_LOOKUP tables.
4. The delete_dblookups message allowed me to remove an entry from the DB_LOOKUP tables.

These messages are specific to the cell, therefore when testing I ran each of the above services / messages against the following DB_LOOKUP tables:

1. CRC_DB_LOOKUP
2. FR_DB_LOOKUP
3. IM_DB_LOOKUP
4. ONT_DB_LOOKUP
5. WORK_DB_LOOKUP
Participant/s:

Description   
Develop a new web service to retrieve the db lookup settings from the cell's configuration files.

Requirements: This service is only available to users who have "admin" privileges.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 17/Oct/16 ]
This change was included in version 1.7.08, which was released on 10/07/2016.
Generated at Fri Mar 29 05:11:26 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.