[CORE-182] Wrong datatype defined for some date fields in PostgreSQL create script(s) Created: 04/Aug/15  Updated: 24/May/16  Resolved: 07/Dec/15

Project: i2b2 Core Software
Component/s: Data
Affects Version/s: 1.7.05
Fix Version/s: 1.7.07

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Core
Affects Database/s:
PostgreSQL
Developer Notes: Fixed the datatype associated to the following tables / columns:

QUERY_GLOBAL_TEMP Table;
          START_DATE

MASTER_QUERY_GLOBAL_TEMP Table;
          START_DATE
          TEMPORAL_START_DATE
          TEMPORAL_END_DATE

The datatype has been updated to TIMESTAMP.
Testing Notes: Bamboo Test

Plan: i2b2 Install Linux Postgres 9.1
Build #: 424
Date Run: 08/04/2015

Participant/s:

Description   
In the crc_create_query_postgres.sql the wrong datatype is defined for several columns and as a result some date related queries are returning errors.

Currently the datatype for the following tables / columns are defined as "DATE" and they need to be "TIMESTAMP".

QUERY_GLOBAL_TEMP Table;
          START_DATE

MASTER_QUERY_GLOBAL_TEMP Table;
          START_DATE
          TEMPORAL_START_DATE
          TEMPORAL_END_DATE

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 04/Aug/15 ]
All other postgreSQL data scripts will be checked to verify the correct dataype is defined for the date columns.
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 25/Jan/16 ]
On 01/22/2016, the 1.7.07 Release was made available at the following locations.

https://www.i2b2.org/software/
 - zip files for release 1.7.07 are available on this site. This includes both the code and documentation.

https://github.com/i2b2
 - source code has been tagged with v1.7.07.
Comment by Connie Zabarovskaya [ 13/May/16 ]
Hello. I've reviewed the data scripts for v 1.7.07 for PostgreSQL, and it seems that no changes were made in crc_create_query_postgresql.sql script (in i2b2createdb-1707.zip). If the change was made on the application level (crc cell src scripts), could you please point us to the script on GitHub where the change was made. We just want to make sure our PostgreSQL database will see the effects of this bug-fix. Thank you!
Generated at Sat Apr 27 01:37:29 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.