[CORE-153] Only the first item in each section of a project request appears in the Admin Tool Created: 02/Oct/14  Updated: 29/Oct/14  Resolved: 29/Oct/14

Project: i2b2 Core Software
Component/s: Admin Module
Affects Version/s: 1.7.03
Fix Version/s: 1.7.04

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

i2b2 Feature/s:
Project Approval Requests
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Core, i2b2 Web Client
Affects Database/s:
All databases
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Testing Notes: Tested with the latest build and it is appears to be working correctly.
Participant/s:

Description   
When a project request is submitted in the Web Client, it will be available for viewing in the Admin Tool by selecting it from the list of Project Requests.

The problem is if you have multiple items (patient sets, concepts) entered at any of the sections listed on a request, only the first item in each section is appearing in the project request view within the Admin Tool.

For example:
If you enter Hypertension and Ischemic heart disease as concepts to be included, only Hypertension is displaying in the Project Request view.

This is happening for all the sections and both the include and exclude fields. (Cases, Controls, and Concepts).

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 29/Oct/14 ]
NOTE ABOUT THE RESOLUTION:

It is important to note that any project requests submitted prior to this fix will still have an issue displaying multiple items entered at the various fields (patient list, concepts, etc). This is because the issue was a problem with the way the project request XML was created when the request was submitted. All new requests submitted after this fix will display all the items correctly.
Generated at Wed Apr 24 18:42:35 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.