[CORE-108] Times in the tooltips are not always updated Created: 27/May/14 Updated: 02/Oct/14 Resolved: 18/Sep/14
|Project:||i2b2 Core Software|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
|i2b2 Related Project/s:||
|Reproduction Notes:|| This has been reproduced in the latest build 1.7.02.0004.
You can reproduce it using the demo data.
1. Run a query for Hypertensive Disease.
2. When the timeline renders the first demo patient will be 1000000016.
3. You will notice to tick marks on the timeline that are relatively close to each other.
4. Hover over each of them and notice the start date that appears in the tooltip is the same.
5. If you look at the xml that is received these two entries have two different start dates (approximately 1 month apart).
First start date
Second start date
|Testing Notes:||Tested with build 1.7.04.0001 and the fix appears to be working correctly.|
The times in the tooltips often will not change if the ticks are too close together and the cursor goes from one time tick to another (this could be related to the error of the boxes with the tooltips over the timeline are often never closed).