Details

• Improvement
    • Major
    • Resolution: Done
    • None
    • None
    • v1710.1
    • Hide
      Verified an i2b2 administrator can log into the Admin module from the Web Client login page. The following 3 user scenarios were tested.

1. User isAdmin=true, no projects.
            - Enter login credentials, will go directly to Admin module

2. User isAdmin=true, is associated to at least 1 project
            - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects & Administrator listed. Selecting Administration will launch the Admin module

3. User isAdmin=false, is associated to at least 2 projects
            - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects. Administrator is not listed.

4. User isAdmin=false, is associated to only 1 project
            - Enter login credentials, the Web Client will open.

Show
      Verified an i2b2 administrator can log into the Admin module from the Web Client login page. The following 3 user scenarios were tested. 1. User isAdmin=true, no projects.       - Enter login credentials, will go directly to Admin module 2. User isAdmin=true, is associated to at least 1 project       - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects & Administrator listed. Selecting Administration will launch the Admin module 3. User isAdmin=false, is associated to at least 2 projects       - Enter login credentials, the Project selection window will display with their associated projects. Administrator is not listed. 4. User isAdmin=false, is associated to only 1 project       - Enter login credentials, the Web Client will open.

Description

i2b2 Administrators will no longer need to go to two different locations to log into the Admin module and the i2b2 Web Client. They can now go to the same location as their i2b2 Web Client and login. Provided their user is setup as an Admin they will be able to select "Administrator" from the list of projects in the project dialog. The Administrator project will launch the Admin module.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            mem61 Mike Mendis
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: